Have your amazing race without GI distress, fatigue or cramping!
Table to Race™ – Optimize your fueling with better food combinations. From your table to crossing the finish line faster, stronger and ready to celebrate your new accomplishments!
We’ll review your current nutrition intake schedule to find the cause of your GI distress, cramping, pain or fatigue, and create a new plan step by step so you can enjoy racing again.
Fuel your race better so you have an amazing racing experience!
“The Ultra was fun & exciting thanks to you! I am usually tired at mile 12 but now felt like I had just started. I never could have done well without you. Electrolytes made such a difference.” JB
“I totally DIED on the bike… I was totally dehydrated. But I remembered your advice….did it, and it worked! I was able to recover and run the marathon!
I cannot thank you enough for your help [at Ironman Lake Placed]!” BM
An extensive questionnaire, , BIA testing, Nutrition Response Testing and my experience as an elite endurance triathlete and coach, will guide you to what you can eat, what are your best meal combinations and what is the best timing for you and your performance and weight goals.
- Perfect for those training for their first race, Ironman or ultra distance event.
Race day nutrition is always included as well as every day nutrition.
- 4 Sessions are either weekly or every other week based on your needs or race schedule.
- Includes analysis of nutrition over course of day for consistent training efforts.
- Includes analysis of pre-race meals, training and racing hydration and fueling options. You test recommendations in training. Follow up sessions review progress, symptom improvements, food logs and next steps.
- Meal Planning Strategy Session to review your weekly schedule in detail and create a 3-day
food plan to follow. Can be modified as needed.
- 2 x Nutrition Response Testing session to verify optimal product/ supplement use and optimal food options (as needed) or 1 x BIA (BioImpedenceAnalysis) test to confirm cell health, Body fat and Body Composition.
Additional testing can be done at $45 per test (NRT) or $55 (for BIA) test.
- Recovery meal composition are also addressed along with meal timing during the week to match training. Metabolic Efficiency™ principles may be included.
- Optimize your race day nutrition with real-time progress.
Need more time to pay? Try the 3 payment option here for $220/ month.
Please click here for the Table to Race package without NRT for $525.00
Similar to the above Table to Race program but with 6 x 45 minute Nutrition coaching sessions plus
- Meals optimization/ periodization based on schedule, training, work and racing plan.
- 2 Nutrition Response Testing sessions to optimize supplements (if needed).
- 2 BIA (BioImpedence Analysis) testing for body fat composition Review of initial assessment and monthly improvements in various health markers between testing. Additional testing is optional. It can be redone in 6 month intervals for maintenance.
- Unlimited phone and emails included.
- Detox Plan for Athletes ebooklet ($18 value)
“If you follow the program, you get the results!
This real food lifestyle modification stuff really works.” – Jonathon M
Need more time to pay? Try the 4 payment plan option at $239 per month.
NEW service available – Sweat & Electrolyte testing:
You can also get your Sweat & Electrolyte Testing done to get an accurate measure of sodium and electrolyte losses. You can go to Levelen, and use NIM to get 15% off your testing kits and products if needed. Then we can review the data and optimize your personalized program.
Want to just start with an initial session? Go here ($220 includes initial fee + 1 hour session. No testing is included)
If you don’t want to use Gatorade, you can do an Ironman without it!