Find your amazing health and vitality by healing from inside out.
Love your body and life every moment of every day.
As you experience more stress, more overwhelm and more obligations, you eat for comfort, eat quick energy foods and eat on the run…. which usually means crappy food choices leading to poor digestion leading to IBS, weight gain and exhaustion.
When is the last time you felt amazing?
When is the last time you didn’t feel guilty about eating that brownie or eating a cheat food?
When was the last time you didn’t feel bad about taking care of your own needs?
The time is now to uncover the underlying reason you are feeling over-tired, over-stressed and over-weight…and give you permission to nourish yourself, body, mind and soul.
“Even through the shit-storm, Joanna has helped me through with ease. I have lost weight, when normally would have gained it!
Her work is amazing! ” AC
The thing is, if you don’t put your oxygen mask on and continue taking care of every one else’s needs…you will be the one feeling physically exhausted, mentally depleted and spiritually and emotionally disconnected.
You might already feel fat, old and tired or maybe sick, tired and your whole body aches.
We can change that!
When was the last time you did something just for you?? Without guilt, shame or embarrassment?
“I cannot begin to tell you how much your support has helped me…
The sessions have been amazing – you uncover the issue so quickly and help it make sense to me.
I really enjoy our sessions and you helped me TREMENDOUSLY!”
I help you give yourself permission to honor your own needs and help you find easy ways to incorporate them. Just like getting on the plane – attend to YOUR needs first so you can breathe! Then you can be that amazing Mom, friend, partner, teacher, co-worker and athlete. Everyday.
Today, tomorrow and beyond, feel amazing by saying YES to you.
Understand what the symptoms and cues your body gives you so you know what to eat, how to move and not be affected by the stress around you.
You won’t have to punish yourself with a diet, food restrictions or a 3-hour exercise session for redemption. You will learn how to be kind to yourself and know what the triggers are so you can know what you need physically, emotionally and mentally.
Embrace your body as beautiful…because it is!
Be kind to yourself like you were your best friend.
Are you ready to start saying YES to YOU and your amazing life?
Click here to get started on the Be Whole program*
The Be Whole program includes 6 sessions approx 60 mins each:
- Each session will include whatever is needed for you, the client in that moment – nutrition, energy work, meal plan recommendations, supplement review, a place to vent to understand the underlying reasons for current unresolved issues. May include tarot cards.
- Holistic nutrition therapy sessions to support the body’s healing ability, restore hormonal and gut balance, and alleviate ill-health symptoms*.
- Emotional Healing energy work sessions to identify and release subconscious emotional situations, anxiety or stress triggers behind health symptoms. Gain peace of mind with both inner and outer strength and joy.
- Nutrition Response Testing to identify food sensitivities depleting your body’s energy flow. Incorporate higher energy foods to raise your vibration.
- Essential oils or supplements as needed to naturally correct emotional and physical imbalances.
Note: Supplements and essential oils are available at an additional fee.
Be Whole program: $847 **
- 6 sessions including holistic nutrition therapy or energy work sessions (bi-weekly)
- Complete initial evaluation of food logs, health history, symptoms, etc during each session.
- Nutrition Response Testing sessions (as needed on 1st and 3rd nutrition visit) or an extra 30 minutes of energy work or nutrition
- Copy of Messages of Love & Inspiration for Every Moment ebook for upliftment in the moment
- Unlimited emails for clarification and support – you have a question, we give answers when needed 🙂
- Meal planning strategy session as needed with 3-day Meal Plan.
- * Symptoms include fatigue, GI distress, headaches/ migraines, IBS, IBD (for athletes, too), SIBO, auto-immune issues (Lupus, MS, cancer, etc), inflammation, chronic fatigue/ adrenal exhaustion, GERD/ acid reflux, pain, hormonal imbalances, PMS and PCOS.