Love the skin you are in and journey to a great life without restrictions.
When is the last time you felt totally comfortable in your own skin? I mean, really felt great about every aspect of yourself?
Gain insight to why you are feeling over-tired, over-stressed and over-weighted…and give yourself new ways to nourish yourself that feel good to your body, mind and soul. Journey back to self with peace, joy, exhilaration and wholeness.
“Even through the shit-storm, Joanna has helped me through with ease. I have lost weight, when normally would have gained it!
Her work is amazing! ” AC
We uncover the basis of the stress which is usually the catalyst for pain or symptoms. The stress can be an acute event, a perceived emotional trauma from childhood or a series of stressful life occurrences that started the downward spiral. In addition to holistic nutrition guidelines, we use emotional release techniques to get past emotional triggers that often have you fall off your plan.
We make taking care of you healthy, realistic, practical and something you LOVE to do. We avoid a completely restrictive diet plan just to lose weight temporarily (that alone causes stress!). We show you what you can eat to feel your best…and improve you relationship with yourself and your food.
Nourish your whole body, mind and soul with a sustainable nutrition plan you love.
“I cannot begin to tell you how much your support has helped me…
The sessions have been amazing – you uncover the issue so quickly
and help it make sense to me.
I really enjoy our sessions and you helped me TREMENDOUSLY!”
Gain insight as to what the body symptoms and cues your body gives you mean, so you can choose appropriately at any moment to feel your best. Love all aspects of yourself and break away from destructive patterns of self-judgement or unkindness.
Gain empowerment to be more loving and kind to yourself without putting pressure on yourself. You will have tools to handle stressful situations without “falling apart” as you may have in the past.
Embrace yourself and your body with loving…because life is easier when you can be in a present state of loving!
Are you ready to start saying YES to YOU and your journey to self love, fulfillment and wholeness?
Click here to get started on the Be Whole program*
The Be Whole program includes:
- 6 sessions, typically 60-75 minutes each
- Complete initial evaluation of food logs, health history, symptoms, etc during each session.
- Meal planning strategy session as needed with 3-day Meal Plan.
- Each session will include whatever is needed for you at that moment – nutrition therapy, Emotional Release Techniques, meal plan recommendations, supplement review, a place to vent in a safe space to understand the underlying reasons for current unresolved issues. May include tarot cards.
- Holistic nutrition therapy sessions to support the body’s healing ability, restore hormonal and gut balance, and alleviate ill-health symptoms*.
- Nutrition Response Testing as needed to identify food sensitivities depleting your body’s energy flow. Incorporate higher energy foods to raise your vibration.
- Essential oils or supplements as needed to naturally correct emotional and physical imbalances (cost extra).
- Unlimited email and text support in between sessions.
- Emergency 10-min pick-me-up sessions as needed.
Note: Supplements and essential oils are available at an additional fee.
Be Whole Continuum – continue the program for on-going support. Meet once a month for your healing session to address challenges or hiccups to your nourishing-you plan. You may also join the Wholeness Healing Circle for your monthly group emotional support.
Offered in packages of 3-sessions for $420, 5-sessions for $675 or 1 session-as-you-go for $155 per hour.
Need more time to pay?
Try a payment plan of 5 payments here at $215/month.
Want to add BioImpedence Analysis (BIA)? Click here.
Single sessions available at a rate of $200 for the initial session and $155 per hour thereafter.
- * Symptoms include fatigue, GI distress, headaches/ migraines, IBS, IBD (for athletes, too), SIBO, auto-immune issues (Lupus, MS, cancer, etc), inflammation, chronic fatigue/ adrenal exhaustion, GERD/ acid reflux, pain, hormonal imbalances, PMS and PCOS.