Have more fun racing without GI distress, fatigue or cramping!
Table to Race™ – Optimize your fueling with better food combinations. From your table to crossing the finish line faster, stronger and ready to celebrate your new accomplishments!
We’ll review more than your current nutrition intake schedule to find the cause of your GI distress, cramping, pain or fatigue. Together we create a new plan so you can enjoy racing again.
We also address all aspects of hydration so you an prevent it, how to prepare for it and what to do if it does happen.
“I totally DIED on the bike… I was totally dehydrated. But I remembered your advice….did it, and it worked! I was able to recover and run the marathon!
I cannot thank you enough for your help [at Ironman Lake Placed]!” BM
We also have partnered with Levelen to do sweat testing so you know what your sodium numbers are. (use code NIMPA for 15% off)
It is a game changer and has improved every one of our athletes race experience. See below for options of sweat testing with nutrition sessions.
“The Ultra was fun & exciting thanks to you! I am usually tired at mile 12 but now felt like I had just started. I never could have done well without you. Electrolytes made such a difference.” JB
Table to Race™ focuses on real food nutrition to resolve your symptoms by finding the cause so you can race better and have more fun.
An extensive questionnaire, , BioImpedanceAnalysis (BIA) testing, Nutrition Response Testing and my experience as an elite endurance triathlete and coach, will guide you to what you can eat, what are your best meal combinations and what is the best timing for you and your performance and weight goals. The body does not follow a program designed in a lab. We include real world factors in designing your plan so it is sustainable for training and racing in all phases.
“If you follow the program, you get the results!
This real food lifestyle modification stuff really works.” – Jonathon M
- Perfect for those training for their first race, Ironman or ultra distance event.
Race day nutrition is always included as well as every day nutrition.
- 4 Sessions are either weekly or every other week based on your needs or race schedule.
- Includes analysis of nutrition over course of day for consistent training efforts.
- Includes analysis of pre-race meals, training and racing hydration and fueling options. You test recommendations in training. Follow up sessions review progress, symptom improvements, food logs and next steps.
- Meal Planning Strategy Session to review your weekly schedule in detail and create a 3-day
food plan to follow. Can be modified as needed.
- 2 x Nutrition Response Testing session to verify optimal product/ supplement use and optimal food options (as needed) or 1 x BIA (BioImpedenceAnalysis) test to confirm cell health, Body fat and Body Composition.
Additional testing can be done at $45 per test (NRT) or $55 (for BIA) test.
- Recovery meal composition are also addressed along with meal timing during the week to match training. Metabolic Efficiency™ principles may be included.
- Optimize your race day nutrition with real-time progress.
Need more time to pay? Try the 3 payment option here for $220/ month.
Please click here for the Table to Race package without NRT for $525.00
Similar to the above Table to Race program but with 6 x 45 minute Nutrition coaching sessions, plus extra testing as needed.
Need more time to pay? Try the 4 payment plan option at $239 per month.
Levelen sweat rate testing is available for 15% off using NIMPA code.
Pair it with a 30-minute session for $157 (Save $92) or with a 1-hour nutrition session here (save $102).
We help you not only interpret the results report, we help you implement the results to optimize your your plan. We start with what you are using and change it as needed to get the electrolyte intake you need so you train, recover and race better.
Want to just start with an initial session? Go here ($220 includes initial fee + 1 hour session. No testing is included)
If you don’t want to use Gatorade, you can do an Ironman without it!