Love the skin you are in and journey to a great life without restrictions.
When is the last time you felt totally comfortable in your own skin? I mean, really felt great about yourself?
Together we’ll uncover the underlying reason you are feeling over-tired, over-stressed and over-weighted…and give yourself permission to nourish yourself, your body, mind and soul. Take a journey back to self-care, peace, joy, exhilaration and wholeness.
“Even through the shit-storm, Joanna has helped me through with ease. I have lost weight, when normally would have gained it!
Her work is amazing! ” AC
We help you stop feeling physically exhausted, mentally depleted and spiritually and emotionally disconnected.
We uncover the basis of the stress, be it a perceived emotional trauma from childhood or a series of stressful life occurrences that started the downward spiral. In addition to wholistic nutrition guidelines, we use emotional release techniques to get past emotional triggers that often have you fall off your plan.
We make taking care of you in a healthy way realistic, practical and something you LOVE to do. We avoid a completely restrictive diet plan. We show you what you can eat to feel your best.
Nourish your whole body, mind and soul with a sustainable nutrition plan you love.
“I cannot begin to tell you how much your support has helped me…
The sessions have been amazing – you uncover the issue so quickly
and help it make sense to me.
I really enjoy our sessions and you helped me TREMENDOUSLY!”
Understand what the body symptoms and cues your body gives you so you know what to eat, how to move and not be affected by the stress around you.
You will be empowered to be more loving and kind to yourself without putting others needs in front of you. You will have tools to handle stressful situations without completely falling apart as you may have in the past.
Embrace yourself and your body with loving…because life is easier when you can be in a present state of loving!
Are you ready to start saying YES to YOU and your journey to self love, fulfillment and wholeness?
Click here to get started on the Be Whole program*
The Be Whole program includes:
- 6 sessions, typically 60-75 minutes each
- Complete initial evaluation of food logs, health history, symptoms, etc during each session.
- Meal planning strategy session as needed with 3-day Meal Plan.
- Each session will include whatever is needed for you at that moment – nutrition therapy, energy release techniques using The Path To Heal™, meal plan recommendations, supplement review, a place to vent in a safe space to understand the underlying reasons for current unresolved issues. May include tarot cards.
- Holistic nutrition therapy sessions to support the body’s healing ability, restore hormonal and gut balance, and alleviate ill-health symptoms*.
- Emotional Release Techniques is energy work sessions to identify and release subconscious emotional situations, anxiety or stress triggers behind health symptoms. Gain peace of mind with both inner and outer strength and joy without reacting to triggers.
- Nutrition Response Testing as needed to identify food sensitivities depleting your body’s energy flow. Incorporate higher energy foods to raise your vibration.
- Essential oils or supplements as needed to naturally correct emotional and physical imbalances (cost extra).
- Unlimited email and text support in between sessions.
- Emergency 15-min pick-me-up sessions as needed.
Note: Supplements and essential oils are available at an additional fee.
Be Whole Continuum – continue the program for on-going support. Meet once a month for your healing session to address challenges or hiccups to your nourishing-you plan. You may also join the Wholeness Healing Circle for your monthly group emotional support.
Offered in packages of 3-sessions for $420, 5-sessions for $675 or 1 session-as-you-go for $155 per hour.
- * Symptoms include fatigue, GI distress, headaches/ migraines, IBS, IBD (for athletes, too), SIBO, auto-immune issues (Lupus, MS, cancer, etc), inflammation, chronic fatigue/ adrenal exhaustion, GERD/ acid reflux, pain, hormonal imbalances, PMS and PCOS.