Align yourself with your truth and journey to a great life without restrictions.
When is the last time you felt totally comfortable in your own skin? I mean, really felt great?
Together we’ll uncover the underlying reason you are feeling over-tired, over-stressed and over-weight…and give yourself permission to nourish yourself, your body, mind and soul. Take a journey back to self-care, peace, joy, exhileration and wholeness.
“Even through the shit-storm, Joanna has helped me through with ease. I have lost weight, when normally would have gained it!
Her work is amazing! ” AC
We help you stop feeling physically exhausted, mentally depleted and spiritually and emotionally disconnected.
We uncover the basis of the stress, be it a perceived emotional trauma from childhood or a series of stressful life occurrences that set the downward spiral. We’ll rebuild you better than before with intuitive nutrition therapy which includes emotional release techniques to get past emotional triggers that often derail you. We make it realistic and practical vs a completely restrictive diet plan. We show you what you can eat to feel your best.
Nourish your whole body, mind and soul with a sustainable nutrition plan you love.
“I cannot begin to tell you how much your support has helped me…
The sessions have been amazing – you uncover the issue so quickly
and help it make sense to me.
I really enjoy our sessions and you helped me TREMENDOUSLY!”
Understand what the symptoms and cues your body gives you so you know what to eat, how to move and not be affected by the stress around you. You can step into that place of peace, joy, vitality and fulfillment – it is not just possible, but the outcome. The 6 sessions is a great place to start, and can always be repeated or extended.
You will learn how to be more loving and kind to yourself without putting others needs in front of you. You will have tools to handle stressful situations without completely falling apart as in the past.
All this without judgements, labels or excessive restrictions or compulsive activities.
Embrace yourself and your body with loving…because life is easier that way!
Are you ready to start saying YES to YOU and your journey to self love, fulfillment and wholeness?
Click here to get started on the Be Whole program*
The Be Whole program includes:
- 6 sessions, typically 60-75 minutes each
- Complete initial evaluation of food logs, health history, symptoms, etc during each session.
- Meal planning strategy session as needed with 3-day Meal Plan.
- Each session will include whatever is needed for you at that moment – nutrition therapy, energy work, meal plan recommendations, supplement review, a place to vent to understand the underlying reasons for current unresolved issues. May include tarot cards.
- Holistic nutrition therapy sessions to support the body’s healing ability, restore hormonal and gut balance, and alleviate ill-health symptoms*.
- Emotional Healing energy work sessions to identify and release subconscious emotional situations, anxiety or stress triggers behind health symptoms. Gain peace of mind with both inner and outer strength and joy.
- Nutrition Response Testing as needed to identify food sensitivities depleting your body’s energy flow. Incorporate higher energy foods to raise your vibration.
- Essential oils or supplements as needed to naturally correct emotional and physical imbalances (cost extra).
- Unlimited email and text support in between sessions.
- Emergency 15-min pick-me-up sessions as needed.
Note: Supplements and essential oils are available at an additional fee.
Be Whole Continuum – continue the program for on-going support. Meet once a month for your healing session to address challenges or hiccups to your nourishing-you plan.
Offered in packages of 3-sessions for $420, 5-sessions for $675 or 1 session-as-you-go for $155 per hour.
- * Symptoms include fatigue, GI distress, headaches/ migraines, IBS, IBD (for athletes, too), SIBO, auto-immune issues (Lupus, MS, cancer, etc), inflammation, chronic fatigue/ adrenal exhaustion, GERD/ acid reflux, pain, hormonal imbalances, PMS and PCOS.